Surrey Paving and Aggregate Co. Ltd. (SPA)started its operations as a local-based family owned business, involved in the production of aggregate and asphaltic concrete. Over the last 20 years Surrey Paving and Aggregate expanded into a major civil engineering and contracting firm involved in the construction of major road and infrastructure works, bridges, residential and commercial developments, schools, airport terminals, runways and taxiways water and sewer works in the Caribbean region.
Having attained ISO-9001 international accreditation; SPA has continued to maintain and provide quality service through the application of innovative and cutting edge technology and methodology while using state of the art equipment. We continue to develop our Human Resource capacity through skills training and development of our technical staff. We have in our employment a core of highly trained professional engineering and construction personnel.
Surrey Paving and Aggregate understands and accepts the critical importance of Quality Assurance to our clients, partners and in our operations. We have therefore developed standards and policies to ensure that the highest level of quality assurance is consistently maintained.
Achieving this goal requires the effort of Management, Supervisors and Employees and as such we provide:
- Effective Team Management ensuring continual Client involvement in order to ensure that the Client’s requirements and objectives are achieved.
- Continued Client feed-back to ensure the smooth implementation of all operational activities.
- Transparent Integrated Management Systems to maintain effective relationships with all Stake Holders.
- Creating a safe environment for people and staff.
- Consistently maintaining the highest level of quality assurance.
The success of achieving this is reflected in the continued repeat client business both on the local and international markets.