An association of building, civil engineering, specialist contractors and associated organizations whose objects are:
- To maintain standards of excellence in the building and construction industry by motivating our members to improve their skills and practices.
- To promote the development of a competent and highly motivated workforce and to honour our obligations to the construction Industry and the nation.
- To promote good workmanship, integrity and honourable practice in the trade or business of building and / or civil engineering contracting and to settle disputed points of practice.
- To consider all questions affecting the interests of building and / or civil engineering contractors and if necessary, to petition the government of Jamaica and to promote and appoint deputations to procure any changes of law relating to the practice or trade.
- To print, publish or own periodicals, newspapers, books or leaflets for the promotion of the association.