We believe that the principles of honesty, integrity and high ideals should be demonstrated as our concern for the welfare and development of the Jamaican Construction Industry and that these are desirable and necessary attributes. We therefore pledge the following:
- Members shall comply with the Laws of Jamaica.
- Members shall comply with the National Building Code of Jamaica as a minimum standard for construction and shall work toward its improvement in the interest of structural sufficiency safety and health.
- Members shall plan their work sites and implement their projects so as to conform to the principle of good Community development and environmental protection.
- Members shall deal justly with their employees, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Members shall deal honestly and fairly with their clients.
- Members shall cooperate to extend the effectiveness of the Association by the interchange of information and experience and encourage research on techniques and materials.
- Members shall uphold the principle of fair and adequate compensation for the services they render.
- Members shall avoid all conduct or practice detrimental to the construction industry, the Association, or to the good name or reputation of any of its members.
- Members shall promote the protection of their clients and the general public by ensuring the carriage of adequate and appropriate insurance.
- Members shall support the rights of other members who become affected by victimization, prejudice or the detrimental action of others